You’re betting on the outcome of the Powerball draw.
Wednesday and Saturday, 22:59 Local Time
Jackpot and Tier 2-3 winnings will be lower than advertised to match the actual cash value pay-outs made after all relevant deductions, including taxes. See Terms and Conditions .
Alongside Mega Millions, Powerball is one of the two US lottery giants.
Powerball has an opening jackpot of $40 million with uncapped rollovers.
Place your bets on Powerball with LottoGo.com and you’ll be in with a chance to win one of our most mahoooosive pay-outs!
Betting on Powerball’s easy as peas:
- Pick five Main Numbers from 1 - 69
- Pick one ‘Power Ball’ number from 1 - 26
Match all five Main Numbers and the Power Ball together and you'll win with the same mad amount as the actual Powerball jackpot winner. Sorted.
Even more! One Powerball bet can grab you a win matching only one number.
The History of Powerball
- 1988: Powerball’s predecessor began, known back then as ‘Lotto America’.
- 1992: Powerball was born! 👶 The first draw happened on 22nd April, with jackpots starting from $2 million.
- 2012: Powerball's minimum jackpot skyrocketed to $40 million 🚀, upping the chances to grab those juicy looking 9-figure jackpots.
- 2015: Powerball had a few awesome tweaks to up those jackpot figures even more - and to give players more chances to win them. Easy! ✔
- 2016: Powerball made a world record jackpot of a mind-blowing $1.586 BILLION. Talk about dreamy... 💭
- 2017: Powerball celebrated 25 years - and cheers to many, many more! 🥂
The Draw You're Betting On
Powerball uses two jazzy turntable drum machines in every draw to mix up the balls and randomly drop out those winning numbers.
The first drum releases the five Main Number balls (1 - 69), then the second lets out one lucky red Power Ball (1 -26). The winning combination is left on the display rail - simple as that.
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
How Much Does It Cost?
|Jackpot Amount (USD)
||Price per Bet
|Less than $500m
||£3 (or currency equivalent)
|$500m - $750m
||£6 (or currency equivalent)
|$750m - $1bn
||£9 (or currency equivalent)
||£12 (or currency equivalent)
You can read more in our Help Centre under ‘Jackpots’.
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your Powerball bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up.