You’re betting on the outcome of the Australia Powerball draw.
Thursday, 20:30 Local Time
Local tax regulations may apply in your country of residence.
Australia Powerball has an opening jackpot of AUS $3 million with uncapped rollovers!
After the jackpot hits AUS $10 million, it rolls over by AT LEAST another AUS $10 million for every draw until it’s finally won.
So place your bets on Australia Powerball with LottoGo.com and you’ll be in with a chance to snatch one of our biggest bonza pay-outs!
Betting on Australia Powerball is well easy!
- Pick seven Main Numbers between 1 - 35
- Choose one Power Ball number between 1 - 20
Match all seven Main Numbers and the one Powerball number together and you could be hoppin’ about with the same amount as the actual Australia Powerball jackpot winner. Get in!
The History of Australia Powerball
- 1996: Australia Powerball was launched! 🚀
- 2009: The highest Australian Powerball jackpot was shared by two lucky winners – of an astonishing AUS $80 million! 🥂
- 2013: Australian Powerball upped the ante! Tweaks boosted the amount of cash prizes and changed the original 5/45 Main Number balls to 6/40, and the Power Ball from 1/45 to 1/20 – creating a tempting eighth prize division! ✔
- 2018: More changes in format upped the overall chances of winning! The count now stands at 7/35 Main Number balls and 1/20 Power Balls! And always keeping it fresh, a ninth prize division was whacked into in place! 👌
The Draw You're Betting On
The eight lucky numbers are revealed in the land down under by the Australia Powerball drum machines every week.
Match as little as two Main Numbers plus the Power Ball to win a pay-out from our 9 tasty prize divisions!
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your Australia Powerball bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up!